Suite located on the second floor, whose peculiarity is to have beautiful frescoes on the ceiling. The pink one in the bedroom, with floral motifs, together with the particular care, make the suite suitable for an exclusive "honeymoon". Donna Olimpia Maidalchini, popularly known as "La Pimpaccia" (Pimpa was the name of the astute character of a comedy in vogue in Baroque Rome), filled the Roman chronicles of the seventeenth century with its extravagant personality. Ambitious since childhood, he moved from his modest origins to the Roman patriciate, marrying Pamphilius Pamphilj, brother of the future Pope Innocent X. He dedicated his life to the aforementioned Pope who, together with the Holy Court, worked for ten years at his leisure, both to be passed into history as "La papessa". He lived together with the Pope, he ate with him, who wanted favors from him had to resort to Donna Olimpia. Regardless of the gossips, who called her a lover of the pope, throughout her life she exploited her privileged position by amassing riches with cunning, threats and subterfuges. Despite its bad reputation as a poor woman, it should be recognized the important role it played in the Pamphilj factories, so much so that the tradition wants it to manage the construction of the Innocenziano College, where we are today.
Marriage policy has always been an expedient used by the Pamphilj family to strengthen its power. Over the centuries it was related to some of the noble families of Rome, including the Mellini family, one of the first of popular origins (merchants of the countryside), born in the fourteenth century and emerged weaving plots between civil and clerical power. The union took place in 1482, when Angelo Benedetto Pamphilj married Emilia Mellini. Despite the kinship, a few centuries later, Pope Innocent X Pamphilj, intent on expanding his possessions to transform Piazza Navona into his "Forum", bought the entire palace of the Mellini family, still present here in Via di Santa Maria of the Soul. The building is characterized by the famous Tor Millina (ie the Millini), on which overlook all the suites named in this way, all located in the north-western corner of Palazzo Pamphilj. The tower is crowned with corbels and Guelph merlons. It has the name written in the upper part in large majolica characters and on two of the sides it is still possible to see the remains of a frieze dating back to 1491 with cornucopia and bucrani. Today, the building is one of the rare examples of medieval architecture in Rome.